Update 1.2! Already? More Fixes!
LootDrop 1.2 Fixes
- Made snapping to the circle more reliable at lower framerates or during frame dips. (No more falling off the level!)
- Added D-Pad support for controllers(For those anti-analog fans out there!)
- Changed the highlight color so it's easier to see what you are highlighting with a controller(Yes you can navigate menus with a controller!)
- Changed the Drop key from Left Alt to Left Shift(Now WebGL users can drop the bag without also opening a menu and pausing the game!)
- Tweaked some physics settings which are minor but will subtly make things better.
- Reduced grass particles in level 1 to try to get better framerate from Chrome WebGL(Firefox Quantum still has a higher framerate)
Get Loot Drop
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.